Do you live in or around Measham?
Have skills or hobbies you would like to share with your local community?
If so, why not drop along to the Volunteer Drop-In Event at Measham Library on Friday 10th June.
Between 10am and 1pm you can:-
- Find out how to share your hobbies & interests in your community
- Learn about the Community Capacity Building project in Measham
- Sign up to volunteer
Contact: email@example.com or call 07815 447632 for further details.
enable has secured funding to run free training for staff and volunteers working for charities, voluntary and community organisations in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please see link below to access the flier with additional information and contact details.
The first Your SHIRE Community Grant Support Workshops are set to take place very soon:
- Tuesday 23rd September at Kibworth High School, Smeeton Road, Kibworth LE8 0LG
- Thursday 25th September at County Hall, Leicester Road, Glenfield LE3 8RA
If you would like to discuss a project idea in more detail, require assistance to fill out an application or would just like to know more, you can drop in at any time between 6:30pm and 8:30pm.
The Your SHIRE Community Grant is a new approach to helping local groups and organisations to provide community services and activities that support, young, old or vulnerable people, help promote their independence and reduce demand for public services. More »
Harborough District Council are offering a Staying Healthy grant fund which is an opportunity for community and voluntary groups, not for profit organisations and social enterprises to apply for up to £2000 to deliver health and well being projects within the Harborough District. The deadline is Friday September 12th at noon. Use the link for more details: -
Any applications should demonstrate how they meet one or more of the following; More »
- Improved self reported mental health
- Increased awareness of Dementia and increased amount of dementia sufferers accessing services
- Decrease rural isolation
- Aid older people in living longer in their homes
- Increased number of children, young people and adults being active.
- Reduce prevalence of smoking, alcohol and substance misuse.
- Reduce % of obese individuals
Please contact Hollie Hutchinson on the contact details below if you would like further information.
Telephone: 01858 821289
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org » Less